Our entire team at Access to Better Communication is honored to have the opportunity to collaborate with a number of trusted institutions in the Baton Rouge community in order to reach as many toddlers, school-aged children, and teenagers in need of speech, language, reading and social skills intervention as possible.
This collaboration effort has allowed children to receive onsite speech, language, and reading therapy during the course of their regular school day schedules.
Access to Better Communication is proud to collaborate with many private and parochial schools, preschools, daycares, and Head Start facilities. This effort has included performing speech, language, and hearing screenings, evaluations, IEP meetings, on-site therapy, consultations, and informational seminars on a variety of topics.
We are proud to provide services with such a diverse group of institutions whose goal of providing optimal services to their children is directly consistent with our clinical philosophy of providing quality, child-oriented, and family focused intervention.
Many of our patients’ progress can be attributed to the collaboration among our staff of speech pathologists, patients’ pediatricians and physicians, school educators, and family members. Such collaboration includes team planning, implementation of functional goals, and feedback, which leads our children toward attaining their individualized goals.
Schools we’ve worked with:
– Baton Rouge Lutheran School
– Brighton Academy
– Broadmoor United Methodist Children’s Learning Center
– Country Day School
– Cypress Heights Academy
– Dunham School
– Early Learning Center
– Episcopal School of Baton Rouge
– First Baptist Preschool and Kindergarten (Denham Springs)
– Greater Baton Rouge Hope Academy
– Jefferson Baptist Preschool
– Jefferson United Methodist Preschool
– La Printaniere Montessori School
– Most Blessed Sacrament Catholic
– Our Lady of Mercy Catholic School
– Parkview Baptist School
– Rayner Center
– Runnels School
– Sacred Heart of Jesus School
– St. Aloysius Catholic School
– St. George Catholic School
– St. James Episcopal Day School
– St. Jean Vianney Catholic Elementary
– St. Jude the Apostle School
– St. Louis King of France
– St. Luke’s Episcopal Day School
– St. Thomas More
– St. Thomas More Preschool
– Trinity Episcopal Day School
– University United Methodist Preschool
– Woodlawn Baptist Mother’s Day Out
If the name of your child’s school is not listed, and you are interested in on site speech therapy services, please give us a call.
Call and talk to one of our Access to Better Communication team members by phone at 225-930-0208 or via email on our contact us page.
We look forward to working with you and your child!
Posted in:Leave a Comment (0) →